Subject: Request for Specimens of Identity Documents for Educational, Security Publication
From: Elżbieta Czerwińska <[email-masked]>
To: "SiM info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 20:43:34 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Sirs,

With this letter I would like to ask for the possibility of sharing us
specimens of Estonian identity documents.  We would like to use images of
documents and their security features in our publication - "Identity
documents".

Please allow me to provide you with some background information about our
company’s activities.

We have been dealing with the issue of counteracting fraud with the use of
public documents for over 20 years. We constantly investigate and analyze
the activities of counterfeiters in the field of crimes against public
documents (such as identity documents, banknotes and administrative
documents). Our specialists have cooperated with, among others: Police
Headquarters, Central Forensic Laboratory of KGP [National Police
Headquarters], Polish Security Printing Works Ltd., Ministry of Internal
Affairs and Administration and the major banks in the Republic of Poland.
We are a member of the Polish Forensic Association.

CERTUS conducts its activities aimed at increasing the security of public
documents circulation in a comprehensive way:

*	We study and analyze the latest trends in securing public
documents.
*	We edit and publish professional multimedia publications on Polish
currency, foreign currencies, identity and administrative documents.
*	We create specialized e-learning courses on a wide range of topics
related to fraud prevention.
*	Throughout the country we conduct specialized courses on modern
methods of recognizing the authenticity of public documents.

I would also like to mention that we receive specimens of Polish identity
documents from the Ministry of Interior and Administration, which we
prepare and include in our multimedia publication, "Identity Documents".

Given that CERTUS Public Document Research actively contributes to
increasing security related to the circulation of public documents and
raising citizens’ awareness regarding the assessment of document
authenticity, we kindly request you to provide us with specimens of the
relevant identity documents. These would be used for the detailed
description of security features and photographic illustration in our
publication "Identity Documents".

In this way, we would like to provide our customers with greater access to
information regarding documents and their security features.

We would be grateful for your positive consideration of our request.
Please let us know if any further information or formalities are required.

Thank you very much for your attention and cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Elżbieta Czerwińska

Founder & CEO

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.certusbdp.pl <http://www.certusbdp.pl>

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_c
ampaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 	 Nie zawiera
wirusów.www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_c
ampaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>